[Patternfly] Terminology and Wording Sprint 1 Update

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Thu Mar 19 23:49:51 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Thanks for your input on Sprint 1 of the Terminology and Wording guidelines. We have made the following changes per your feedback:
Removed all the “/s” and replaced with “ps” (e.g bps and Bps)
Added I/O as the appropriate abbreviation for Input/Output
Updated IOps to IOPS to match industry standard.

Below is the full list of the modified abbreviations from Sprint 1. We will be adding this and the rest of Sprint 1 to the PatternFly site for easy reference so stay tuned!

- Leslie

bit
bps
bits per second