[Patternfly] Contextual selector

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Wed Mar 25 14:48:34 UTC 2015

Hello,

I’m working on a new project (Hawkular) that has the concept of “applications” (currently URLs). In order to allow the user to easily navigate to another URL when he is inside the view of a specific URL, we initially thought about providing a contextual selector. Here is the prototype: http://cardosogabriel.github.io/hawkular-client/application.html <http://cardosogabriel.github.io/hawkular-client/application.html>

Is anybody using contextual selector in projects? If so, were are you placing the link that takes to “all applications”?

We are trying to understand if this is a real use-case, and if there are examples inside Red Hat. Screenshots are welcome.

Thank you,
Gabriel

---
Gabriel Cardoso