[Patternfly] Contextual selector

Ken Finnigan kfinniga at redhat.com
Wed Mar 25 14:57:40 UTC 2015

Gabriel,

This seems similar to the "Applications" link in the LiveOak admin console, which I think is placed in a similar position to where you have it for Hawkular.

I vaguely remember we met with Matt, and I think a few others, to discuss the location at the time. I'm not sure if that decision was ever formulated into a "pattern" or not.

Ken