[Patternfly] Reconsidering website text size

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Thu May 7 13:25:00 UTC 2015

Hey Jeremy,

Yeah, I totally understand where you are coming from and believe this has come up in the past. I’ll have to sync up with Robb and other team members to discuss the level of effort that this requires and where it lands on our priority list. I’ll loop back around once I know more.

Thanks for your feedback,
Leslie

>>> [2]http://ucd.app.eng.bos.redhat.com/project/Errata-Tool/tests/basic.html <http://ucd.app.eng.bos.redhat.com/project/Errata-Tool/tests/basic.html>