[Patternfly] 0 results based on the filter criteria

Catherine Robson crobson at redhat.com
Fri Dec 2 20:40:37 UTC 2016

Leslie,

I think the suggestions are already built into our depreciated data table.
I think there are three possible suggestions out of this:

For the depreciated table - show a sentence about "0 results found" before
we just show the suggestions in the depreciated view (If we want to bother
changing it)
For the new table - pull "suggestions" forward into this implementation
For list views - see if we can add suggestions to be similar to table view

- Catherine