[Patternfly] 0 results based on the filter criteria

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Fri Dec 2 20:08:42 UTC 2016

We definitely could use this in PatternFly! I think there are some others
that have been doing similar work so I'm glad you reached out here so we
can ensure to align.

Some general comments... I love the idea of having suggestions.

   - I could see this being part of the Filter pattern. We still need to
   add this pattern (other patterns like Toolbar [1] should link to this)
   - From a PatternFly perspective, we wouldn't be able to provide
   specifics on what the suggestions are rather provide guidance on HOW to
   treat suggestions visually as well as an example.
   - Maybe some additional guidance on the text about using complete
   sentences, etc. I wonder if these should be bulleted to help readability?
   - "Suggestions" should be marked as optional.

[1] http://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/forms-and-controls/toolbar/

- Leslie