[Patternfly] Collapsible tray pattern?

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Tue Dec 20 17:55:02 UTC 2016

Hi Jeremy,

PatternFly doesn't have the pattern you describe.

If you are building a chat window, you can take advantage of the media
object for the thumbnail / message structure:

http://getbootstrap.com/components/#media

As for the collapsable box on the bottom, you can build it with an absolute
positioned container.

If you struggle with it I can help you build it.

Thanks!

Andrés