[Patternfly] packaging patternfly-sass

Daniel Lobato Garcia me at daniellobato.me
Sat Jan 9 11:03:29 UTC 2016

Hi Patternfly-ers,

I've been packaging patternfly-sass under the 'tfm' (theforeman) SCL,
which relies upon the ror41 SCL. Here are the results:

https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/944

I only had to package font-awesome-sass and bootstrap-sass in addition
to it, and update a few dependencies.

I don't think this would be possible to be served as a standalone
package in the patternfly copr (https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/patternfly/),
as it has many dependencies. Making patternfly-sass depend on ror41
would almost work, but still a few packages like the ones mentioned
above would need to be maintained. Moreover, it only covers the Ruby use
case.

Any better ideas?

Best,

--