[Patternfly] packaging patternfly-sass

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Sat Jan 9 13:12:20 UTC 2016

Hey!

For what it's worth, we pretty much "illegally" package the regular
patternfly rpm by bundling up all the dependencies in the rpm.

I need to read up on SCL before I answer your question re: other
ideas. However, I'm on PTO until next Friday :) I can give you more
detailed thoughts then. My initial thought is simply, due to the way
the npm community makes everything so granular, yeah ... we just
needed to bundle regular patternfly for now. And we had SCL (node) as
a long-term idea in mind for how to avoid doing that.

cc'ing Vojtech, Alexander, and Scott, who are also working on /
thinking about this stuff.

Greg

--
Greg Sheremeta, MBA