[Patternfly] Bullet Graph Pattern

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Tue Jul 5 15:32:06 UTC 2016

Lucas,

Apologies for the delay! A bunch of us have been out of town for the recent
Red Hat conference in San Francisco.

These visuals and write-up are fantastic. I appreciate that you even
re-used our specific pink callout markers. I only have one question
regarding the legend. Similar to what is seen in our charts (e.g
http://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/data-visualization/line-chart/#/api),
could this bullet graph have the interactive legend that allows the user to
turn data visualizations on/off and highlight on hover?

Looks like we could easily leverage the d3 charting (
http://bl.ocks.org/mbostock/4061961) to achieve this visualization which is
nice. Also interested in hearing from a more technical perspective so
adding a few others directly to this thread.

- Leslie