[Patternfly] Contribution to Pattern Library -> Data Visualization -> Organization Chart(Tree-like Chart)

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 15:32:49 UTC 2016

Xuebin,

Sorry for the delay. I'm playing catch up on e-mail after vacation and
Summit. Anyway, I stand corrected. I've dug into this a little more (with a
little help from my friends) and it seems that there is a lot of places
where various chart based canvases could be useful. I also found out that
SJ Clark is currently in the process of designing something for this and
will have some more requirements and a better understanding of needs. I
would love if we could work collaboratively on this.

That covers the design side of things but would also like for some of the
devs to look at this from a technical perspective. To ensure we keep on
this, I've added a Jira story to our backlog. See:
https://patternfly.atlassian.net/browse/PTNFLY-1575. I'll add something for
the design side too after hearing from SJ.

Thanks for your persistence and not letting this fall through the gaps!
Leslie