[Patternfly] Requirements for Table View

Eric Winchell ewinchel at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 20:50:22 UTC 2016

Hi Leslie,

Here are some more suggestions:

* add a class for an image column  (we added our own "narrow" class to
shrink the column width to 1% and resize images to 20x20)
* add a class for a checkbox/bootstrap-switch column (we set the width to
1% for that, as well)
* better support for checkboxes (We ran into issues trying to implement
checkboxes with DataTables and gave up)
* add a class to disable hover and hand cursor on select rows/columns (we
currently use a custom class for that)

If we can think of anything else, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Eric
Sr Software Engineer
CloudForms UI Group