[Patternfly] Vertical Navigation Pattern - additional Tertiary Navigation and optional features documentation

Serena Doyle sdoyle at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 16:05:37 UTC 2016

Team,

Please find the additional pattern documentation [1] which I'm proposed to
be added to the Vertical Navigation Design Pattern [2].  If interested,
please review and add comments where needed.

This proposal is inline with my previous email about Navigation sent out in
June.  Jeff Phillips will be contributing the associated code this month as
well.

Andres & Leslie, please let me know next steps.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/document/d/1oJmnZcv7_R6yK4B0Pt7mf_S5N7mt58L8SKQQphgpHiY/

[2]
http://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/navigation/vertical-navigation/