[Patternfly] Vertical Navigation Pattern - additional Tertiary Navigation and optional features documentation

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 12:16:16 UTC 2016

Thanks a lot Serena, this is really good!

I think the vertical nav has a design bug we should address. On small
viewports the nav collapse into a navicon.

The options on the right of the masthead disappear but they are not
included in the vertical nav. So a user would not be able to for example
logout or see his preferences or notifications from a mobile device.

Thanks again :)

Andrés