[Patternfly] November 21st Tech Talk Reminder

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Fri Nov 18 12:45:27 UTC 2016

Hi! this is a reminder that next Monday at 10 am EST, Patrick Riley and
Andrés Galante from the UXD team invite you to a journey through the
process of architecting and developing PatternFly 4, a large scale
enterprise open source design system based on Bootstrap 4 and Web
Components.

Join us and discover our initial research building the next generation of
PatternFly: The challenge of upgrading to Bootstrap 4, how to set up
modular CSS based on Brad Frost’s Atomic Design principles and our
experience implementing behaviours via Web Components.

To join the Blue Jeans meeting: https://bluejeans.com/1919456002

To join via Browser: https://bluejeans.com/1919456002/browser

To join with Lync: https://bluejeans.com/1919456002/lync

To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-
199.48.152.152

I'll create a calendar invite if anyone wants to be added.

Thanks!