[Patternfly] Dashboard Card actions area?

Liz Clayton lclayton at redhat.com
Fri Nov 18 22:05:37 UTC 2016

Hi,

In the design specs for the Dashboard Card, it shows the "Timeframe
Filter" should be in the header with actions placed in the footer:
https://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/dashboard/dashboard-card/#/_overview

I'm wondering if the guidelines could open up to support the right
side of the header being a more general space for actions? I attached
a pic to illustrate.

I have a use case where more than one action needs to be offered, so
would like to use the kebab. And the actions need are pretty
important, so it would be nice to have them in a more prominent
location than the footer.

Thanks,
Liz C.