[Patternfly] Huge Patternfly in Firefox

Martin Curlej mcurlej at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 08:29:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

my name is Martin Curlej, i am from the Openshift QE team. We are building
an application to help us to run tests. For the ui we want to use
Patternfly and Angular Patternfly. So i looked into the examples got them
running, but there is one problem. For some weird reason the list of the
patternfly example of the pfListView is huge in firefox (i have the correct
zoom level i checked that.. :)). Im running  a simple webserver from NPM
its called http-server. But the example runs find in chrome. Even if you
just run the file directly in firefox it runs fine. Im an angular guy and
dont know a lot about css. Can you assist?

--
Best regards,

Martin Curlej
Red Hat Openshift QE Engineer