[Patternfly] Dashboard card

Serena Doyle sdoyle at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 17:49:28 UTC 2016

Here's an example from CloudForms Service UI, we allow clicking anywhere on
the card.  So we shown the pointer cursor change as soon as you hover over
the card. (in this screenshot we are hovered over "Add Host to HAProxy"

[image: Inline image 1]

If you have other widgets on the card, i'd suggest using a link for
drilldown on the "name" ... the reason I'm saying this is because we have
this type of variation in the List View as well.  If the List View is
simple with no widgets and not more than 1 place to drill down to,
selecting anywhere will perform a drill down, but for more complex layouts,
show a link which provides the drilldown.

Hope this helps!

--
- Serena Chechile Doyle
*UXD | Unified Management Experience*