[Patternfly] Dashboard card

Allie Jacobs ajacobs at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 18:01:19 UTC 2016

Thanks Serena. That was our design option if we couldn't make the whole
card clickable - make the title a clickable link. That way the user can't
accidentally click the card when aiming for the dropdown.

I think users will still try to click on the whole card but the only way I
think we can allow that action is if the dropdown was presented as a choice
after clicking the card, which we don't want to do. At least for now.