[Patternfly] Dashboard card

Serena Doyle sdoyle at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 18:06:04 UTC 2016

Sam & Allie,

Here's a silly question, which may not make sense, but I'll give it a whirl
:)  Did you consider allowing to set the version via an action panel ?  I'm
not even sure that we have designed anything like this to date, but if the
footer of the card is gray and contains the version widget (instead of the
Last 30 Days dropdown in the image below), maybe you can still have the
rest of the card be clickable for drilldown?

[image: Inline image 1]