[Patternfly] Join us for the PatternFly Community Meeting

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 21:36:40 UTC 2016

Join us tomorrow, October 5, at 10AM EST [1]. I will be in training
tomorrow but Andres will lead tomorrow's meeting. Please note that the
call-in number is different than usual (I just updated the invite). For
those of you that may not have the meeting on your calendar, the call-in
info [2] is also listed below.

We will be demoing and covering the work completed for sprints 23 and 24
including:

Component Related Work:
* Table View (PatternFly Core - code currently in a feature branch)
* Wizard (PatternFly Core)
* Forms
  * Hide/Expand Advanced Options (docs + visuals)
  * Conditional Hidden Fields (visuals)
  * Layout (docs)
* Bullet Chart (docs + visuals posted to GitHub)
* Tabs Responsive Design (docs)

Web Component Investigation:
* Polyfill Sufficiency Spike
* Web Component as a base for framework integrations
* Styling Web Components
* Getting custom elements to work in IE10

Other Updates:
* Move LESS source into the /src folder
* Using Git sub-modules to import content into the site (template and
pattern docs)
* What's New Wordpress template update
* Update / Order PatternFly T-Shirts
* Design workflow for GitHub
  * Update documentation
  * Template
  * Add a readme
* Improve PR template
* Modular design for PatternFly SPIKE
* Big Query
  * Execute an initial "hello world" query"
  * Estimate Cost

Community Contributions:
* Demo App (NPM 3 Updates) - Rachel Yordan
* Bootstrap Treeview - David Halasz and Gabriel Cardoso

Recent Site Posts:
* Toolbar

[1]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=October+PatternFly+Community+Meeting+&iso=20161005T10&p1=207&ah=1