[PatternFly] Where would you point a UX person wanting to help out?

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Mon Apr 3 19:09:11 UTC 2017

Hey Suzanne!

Excited to see you getting involved with PatternFly design.

I would suggest taking a look at our design repo seen here:
https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-design. The repo is where we
manage and maintain all of our design documentation for patternfly.org.

Also, check out the "contribution guides" section (
https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-design/wiki#contribution-guides)
to learn how to get setup and contribute.

If you are interested, you can pick up an issue here:
https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-design/issues called "easy fix".
This will help you get some experience going through our PR process.

Let's start here but let us know if you have any questions!

Best,
Leslie