[PatternFly] [Patternfly] Filter widget improvement (quick filter & advanced filter)

Ming Zhong mzhong at redhat.com
Wed Apr 26 08:18:53 UTC 2017

Hi floks,

In the previous discussion about the multi-select filter widget needs
for quickly filtering a dataset, I researched the quick filter using
scenario and the products (CloudForms / oVirt / RH Customer Portal /
Errata Tool / Openshift / Tendrl), Finding out that we could improve the
current patternfly filter pattern and seperate it to a quick filter and
an advanced filter to meet the different needs.

The blogs have been posted to patternfly.

Anyone who is interested, please feel free to leave comments and
suggestions.

Quick filter blog:
https://blog.patternfly.org/quick-filter-improvement-for-the-current-filter-pattern/

Advacend filter blog: https://blog.patternfly.org/advanced-filter/