[PatternFly] April Community Meeting Notes

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Wed Apr 26 17:23:39 UTC 2017

Fliers,

In last week's community meeting, we discussed the approach of splitting up
the PatternFly community meeting into smaller meetings to address
discipline and/or framework specific topics. These smaller community
meetings will be held on a monthly basis, and the larger general meeting
will be held less frequently.

This form [1] is intended to capture interest from individuals on specific
community meetings. Please indicate which community meetings you would like
to attend so we can include you and update you as needed. You can expect to
see invites for these various meetings in May.

There was some technical difficulties (ok, user error) with the recording
last week. Unfortunately I do not have a recording to share, however the
community page [2] has been updated with a link to the slides.

Thank-you,
The Red Hat UXD Team

[1]
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSciKD3pLpuUDGgmlLXArCBMmZwf9p0CpnnYQecAtUqVVxZipA/viewform