[PatternFly] PatternFly dependency update status

Brian Leathem bleathem at redhat.com
Wed Apr 26 20:07:50 UTC 2017

PatternFliers,

Last sprint, we updated all the PatternFly dependencies with the exception
of jQuery.  The jQuery dependency is significantly larger in scope due to
the major version revision, and the widespread use of jQuery throughout
both our code and in our dependencies.  We have made progress and believe
there are no remaining blocking issues. We are working to get the jQuery
update in place and released in the 4.0 branch during this next two week
sprint.

Thank you for your patience in dealing with this issue and please reach out
with any concerns or questions.

- Brian Leathem