[Patternfly] [PatternFly] 2017 PatternFly T-Shirt Design: Calling all Submissions!

Jenny Haines jhaines at redhat.com
Fri Feb 24 14:34:11 UTC 2017

Hi PatternFlyers -

We are opening our next PatternFly t-shirt design up to the community! Do
you have a design idea for our next t-shirt?

   - Designs will be featured on the front chest of the shirt (shirt color
   is TBD!)
   - T-shirt designs should fit in a 10" by 10" artboard, and can be
   designed with as many or as little Patternfly-esque colors as you want!
   (See the PatternFly logo file, attached, for colors!)
   - Place your art files in this google drive folder
   <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Byx88a2G0Sw4R1plaHFpbjJUZDQ?usp=sharing>
(print-ready
   pdfs in CMYK, 300 dpi)
   - Designs should use the PatternFly logo, which may be used in a
   creative way. (find the .svg logos in the google drive folder)
   - If using words, make them in the font "Interstate" or hand-drawn
   - We will need contact information for you in the case that your design
   wins, so make sure to save your files with your name in them, and to email
   me your mailing address.
   - *Submissions are due **March 21, 2017, and we'll send out a survey to
   see which design you prefer, of the bunch! Depending on the number and
   types of submissions we receive, we'll announce one or multiple winners on
   March 28th. **The winner(s) will receive bragging rights, and a t-shirt
   mailed to them with our sincerest of thanks!

If you have any questions, let me know! Thank you!

*Jenny Haines*
*UI/VISUAL DESIGNER*
(m) 443-889-2881
jhaines at redhat.com