[Patternfly] Landing Page Content View Contribution

Jenny Haines jhaines at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 17:50:40 UTC 2017

Hi Patternfly Team-

I'm working on creating a content view of an application landing page. I'm
thinking that this would act as a gateway/portal between login and
application functionality when the application has a limited number of
major functions. (See the CFME landing page attachment for an example.) A
landing page is also important for showcasing links to helpful materials,
including tutorials.

Does anyone have additional examples of landing pages used for RH products?
I'd love to see any examples, and read any suggestions you might have.

Thanks!
*Jenny Haines*
*UI/VISUAL DESIGNER*
(m) 443-889-2881