[Patternfly] Landing Page Content View Contribution

Jonathan Yu jawnsy at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 17:54:39 UTC 2017

Jenny,

This looks sweet!

OpenShift uses the "empty state" pattern as a sort of landing page if you
log into an account without any projects:

​
I guess this is because everything in OpenShift revolves around projects,
but your landing page pattern makes a lot of sense if there are multiple
possible ways to get started.

Cheers,

Jonathan