[Patternfly] PatternFly IA

Dongni Wang dongwang at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 20:32:54 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I’m working on the PatternFly IA (Information Architecture) project and
need your help and input! The goal for this sprint is to identify concerns
with the current PatternFly IA and determine requirements for the IA.

Here’s how you can help and contribute:

   - You can send me an email (my email address: dongwang at redhat.com) and
   share your thoughts and ideas;
   - Even better, we can schedule a quick conversation (15 - 30 minutes) to
   talk about this.

Here are some questions to kick-start this effort:

   - What issues have you encountered in the past?
   - What works well? What doesn’t work well? (Any workarounds?)
   - How do you use PatternFly to find what you need? (Do you use Search?)
   - Any good examples to share?

Thank you everyone! I appreciate all your feedback! Look forward to hearing
back from you. :)

P.S. You can find me via PatternFly Slack Channel @dongni.

Best,
Dongni