[Patternfly] The Patternfly v3.18.0 Release is now available

Daniel Labrecque dlabrecq at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 22:20:57 UTC 2017

The UXD team is proud to announce the 3.18.0 release of Patternfly. This release includes the following changes.

# Release Notes

## Enhancements
* Copies the .less dependencies into the dist/less/dependencies folder #570: This PR adds less source of our 3rd party dependencies into our dist folder.
* Allow users to select multiple list items or cards with shift key #522: With the help of the shift key, users can select multiple cards or list items.

## New Features
* Table view pagination #562: Implemented CSS for the pagination row under the data table.
* Add Stacked Bar Chart Pattern #560: Adds implementation for Stacked Bar Chart. Address #556

## Bug Fixes
* Moved close button to the front #564: Fix for #526 , if the element has any elements following it (within a parent) they may end up overlapping.
* Fixed stacked list text overflow in description heading #566: Closes #559

Check out the Patternfly 3.18.0 Release Notes for more details:
https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly/releases/tag/v3.18.0

Thanks to everyone who participated in this release (both directly and indirectly) - your contributions are what keeps pushing PatternFly forward!

- the PatternFly team