[PatternFly] Question Regarding PF for Medical Use

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Tue Jan 9 23:18:18 UTC 2018

Hi John, welcome and thanks for considering PatternFly!

Since this an open source project, I would encourage you to post your
questions to this (public) list, so that 1. you get the advice and
experience of a large community, and 2. you'll help future users with
similar questions.

But if you truly do need to have a private conversation, Leslie Hinson
(cc'd) is the project lead.

Best wishes,
Greg

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 5:05 PM, John Dzivak <john at ptpal.com> wrote:

> Good Afternoon,
>
> My name is John Dzivak and I work for Pt Pal. I am writing to see if there
> is someone in the PatternFly project that my CEO and I can speak with about
> the project. We are actively looking for upgrade options for our clinical
> web portal and are very interested in PatternFly but would like to speak
> with someone in the project about it before moving forward. Can you please
> let me know if there is someone there that can speak with us about possibly
> migrating?
>
> Best,
> John
> ____________________________
> John Dzivak
> VP/CIO
> www.ptpal.com
> john at ptpal.com
> @PtPalCIO
> Direct: 626.616.9707 <(626)%20616-9707>
> ____________________________
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any accompanying
> document(s) are privileged and confidential, and are intended for the sole
> use of the addressee(s). If you have received this transmission in error,
> you are advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking
> of any action in reliance upon it is strictly prohibited. If you are not
> the addressee (s) please return the message via email reply and immediately
> delete it from your system. Thank You.

GREG SHEREMETA

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - TEAM LEAD - RHV UX

Red Hat NA

<https://www.redhat.com/>

gshereme at redhat.com    IRC: gshereme
<https://red.ht/sig>