[PatternFly] Question Regarding PF for Medical Use

John Dzivak john at ptpal.com
Tue Jan 9 23:41:03 UTC 2018

Hi Greg (bcc’d), Thank you for your response.

Hi Leslie,

We’re not quite at the point where we’re ready for the public forum, I hope you understand. Would it be possible to have a brief conversation about PatternFly?

Best,
John
John Dzivak
VP/CIO
www.ptpal.com <http://www.ptpal.com/>
john at ptpal.com
@PtPalCIO
Direct: 626.616.9707

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any accompanying document(s) are privileged and confidential, and are intended for the sole use of the addressee(s). If you have received this transmission in error, you are advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance upon it is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee (s) please return the message via email reply and immediately delete it from your system. Thank You.