[PatternFly] Strategies to convert AngularJS apps to React

Alexandre Briani Kieling abrianik at redhat.com
Mon Aug 19 17:26:02 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm doing some research on strategies to convert AngularJS apps to React.

My AngularJS app has the following characteristics:

   - Based on AngularJS 1.7
   - Uses Angular PatternFly components
   - Doesn't use any modules system (the dependencies are accessed via
   global variables)

The ideal solution would allow me do run both apps at the same time so i
don't miss any features during the process of incrementally converting each
feature to React.

What do you think of showing parts of the AngularJS app inside iframes in
the React app?

--

Alexandre Kieling

Fuse Engineering