[PatternFly] Introducing our monthly PatternFly community meeting starting August 27th!

Rachael Petrie raphilli at redhat.com
Fri Aug 23 17:48:09 UTC 2019

Hi Fliers,

You may have recently received an invite for our monthly community meetings
starting August 27tth. We’re starting up this regular meeting series
because we’ve found that community meetings are a great way to connect and
share knowledge about PatternFly related efforts and topics. In this
community meeting we will cover new features and enhancements, discussion
topics pertinent to the PatternFly community, and what we’re working on
next.

Join us for the new and improved format, Tuesday, August 27th at 11am EST.
Take a look at the agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1moBgsrPObjtDRJcBLb_27sfBiT-a0v9djaGm85dxTDg/edit?usp=sharing>
for our first meeting to learn more about what we’ll cover. We’re looking
forward to seeing you then!

Agenda link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1moBgsrPObjtDRJcBLb_27sfBiT-a0v9djaGm85dxTDg/edit?usp=sharing