[PatternFly] Introducing our monthly PatternFly community meeting starting August 27th!

Rachael Phillips raphilli at redhat.com
Fri Aug 23 18:47:15 UTC 2019

I'm adding our meeting link and meeting call-in number for reference. This
is also included in the agenda.

Meeting link: https://bluejeans.com/2626397779/
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fbluejeans.com%2F2626397779%2F>

Call-in: 408-915-6466, meeting id: 2626397779
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fbluejeans.com%2F2626397779%2F>

Thanks, and I hope to see you next Tuesday!