[PatternFly] Java Implementation

Harald Pehl hpehl at redhat.com
Fri Oct 18 09:31:45 UTC 2019

Hi PatternFly Team,

My name is Harald Pehl. I’m the component lead of the WildFly management console (HAL) [1]. HAL is a RIA written in Java which uses GWT to transpile the Java code to JavaScript / CSS and HTML. HAL currently uses PatternFly 3 and I’d like to migrate to PatternFly 4 in the near future.

As a preparation I started [2] and implemented a few components. There’s also a showcase which is based on the PatternFly 4 documentation [3]. My plan is to implement the remaining  PatternFly components. This will then be the foundation for the next major HAL release.

I’d love to hear feedback and whether this is something which could be useful for others as well.
Any thoughts, ideas and comments are welcome!

Thanks
Harald

[1] https://hal.github.io <https://hal.github.io/>
[2] https://github.com/hpehl/patternfly-java <https://github.com/hpehl/patternfly-java>