[PatternFly] Java Implementation

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Fri Oct 18 09:45:02 UTC 2019

Hi Harald,

It might be useful for the RHV team. RHV is a very large GWT codebase.

However, are you concerned that GWT is abandoned? Last release is 2 years
old (http://www.gwtproject.org/release-notes.html), and last I checked only
Java 8 was supported.

My thought is: this sounds like a lot of work to stay on a stale platform
that will probably have security issues. Why not use that effort switching
to react and getting patternfly 4 for free?

Greg