[PatternFly] PatternFly Community Meeting - recording, slides

Nicole Thoen nthoen at redhat.com
Tue Jun 29 20:31:26 UTC 2021

Flyers,

Thank you to everyone that was able to attend today's PatternFly community
meeting. In case you missed it, you can catch the recording on our YouTube
channel: https://youtu.be/OpNcdfLtvLk

Below is the agenda of what was included in this month's presentation.
Additionally, I've attached the slides presented as a pdf, so everyone can
view and access the links.

Thank you!

-----------------

Agenda:
Accessibility Update - Jessie Design Guidelines Update - Margot Core Update
- Icons: added panel-open and panel-close - Tree view: added support for
top-level non-expandable nodes - Skeleton: improved animation performance -
Page: added center aligned page section variation - Label: added support
for editable label - Helper text: added demo - Dropdown: added support for
aria-disabled items - Card: added variation to remove actions negative
margin offset - Toolbar: added sticky variation - Log viewer: added dark
variation - Expandable section: Added large variation - Notification
drawer: Updated read/unread text, danger notification in demo - Bonnie -
Overflow menu: Added aria-expanded to examples - Bonnie - Context selector:
Added plain variant - Bonnie - Search input: added submit button variant -
Bonnie React update - Button: danger variant - Katie - Menu: view more
footer - Katie - Composable menu demos: drilldown demo, filter tree demo -
Katie - Helper text component - Katie - Table: draggable rows - Katie -
Description list: help text - Titani - Select: view more and footer -
Titani - Text: visited link styling - Titani - Wizard: expandable nav items
- Nicole - Menu: scrollable support - Nicole - Log viewer - made responsive
and search results styling - Nicole - List: borders, plain and icon size
updates - Michael Coker - Split layout: allow children to wrap - Michael
Coker Renaming ‘master’ branch to ‘main’ - Zack What we’re working on -
Matt Carrano
--

Nicole Thoen

User Experience Developer