[PatternFly] Deploy Patternfly Java / Kotlin to Maven Central

Harald Pehl hpehl at redhat.com
Mon Mar 8 16:56:20 UTC 2021

Hi PatternFly Team,

I’m making some progress on PatternFly Fritz2 [1] and would like to publish the artifacts on Maven Central [2]. Maven Central is the central hub for dependencies in the Java / Kotlin ecosystem. The artifacts on Maven Central are defined by GAV (groupId, artifactId and version). For my artifacts I’d like to use `org.patternfly` as groupId.

Before I can use this groupId, I have to prove that I’m the owner of the domain patternfly.org <http://patternfly.org/>. This can be done in several ways, the easiest / fastest is to add a TXT record to the related DNS server. See also [3] for more background.

So my question is, if you know who I’d need to talk to for setting this up.

Thanks
Harald

[1] https://github.com/patternfly-kotlin/patternfly-fritz2.git <https://github.com/patternfly-kotlin/patternfly-fritz2.git>
[2] https://search.maven.org/ <https://search.maven.org/>