[PatternFly] Deploy Patternfly Java / Kotlin to Maven Central

Vojta Sázel vsazel at redhat.com
Mon Mar 8 17:13:07 UTC 2021

Hi Harald,

I'm very interested to be part of this project, it looks very interesting.
I wanted to do a similar thing.

I did some release through Maven Central (or maybe it was JCenter) some
time ago - https://github.com/wojta/akow. But I think that there is
something in a Kotlin documentation -
https://kotlinlang.org/docs/mpp-publish-lib.html.

Please let me know if I can help, we can have some call (I'm in a CET
timezone).

Thanks,
Vojta

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 5:57 PM Harald Pehl <hpehl at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi PatternFly Team,
>
> I’m making some progress on PatternFly Fritz2 [1] and would like to
> publish the artifacts on Maven Central [2]. Maven Central is the central
> hub for dependencies in the Java / Kotlin ecosystem. The artifacts on Maven
> Central are defined by GAV (groupId, artifactId and version). For my
> artifacts I’d like to use `org.patternfly` as groupId.
>
> Before I can use this groupId, I have to prove that I’m the owner of the
> domain patternfly.org. This can be done in several ways, the easiest /
> fastest is to add a TXT record to the related DNS server. See also [3] for
> more background.
>
> So my question is, if you know who I’d need to talk to for setting this up.
>
> Thanks
> Harald
>
> [1] https://github.com/patternfly-kotlin/patternfly-fritz2.git
> [2] https://search.maven.org/