[PatternFly] Deploy Patternfly Java / Kotlin to Maven Central

Dana Gutride dgutride at redhat.com
Mon Mar 8 18:59:03 UTC 2021

Hi Harald,

This seems like a great community project for PatternFly.  Zack Allen
should be able to help with the DNS entries if you'd like to contact him
off-list.  Also - we use Slack for PatternFly community conversation, so if
it's helpful to consolidate the conversations, we'd be happy to create a
channel for project over there.

One last thing - Nicole regularly is looking for great content for the
community meeting, showcasing what is happening with community projects is
a great part of that if you'd like to do a presentation.

Thanks,
Dana