[PatternFly] Deploy Patternfly Java / Kotlin to Maven Central

Harald Pehl hpehl at redhat.com
Tue Mar 9 07:40:23 UTC 2021

Hi Dana,

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate that.

Having a slack channel is a great idea. Can you please setup a “patternfly-kotlin” and "patternfly-java” channel for [1] and [2]. Currently the projects live in their own GitHub organization, but it’s also possible to move them over to patternfly.

I'd be happy to give a brief introduction of patternfly-kotlin at one of the next meetings.

I’ll reach out to Zack off-list for setting up the DNS entries.

Thanks
Harald

[1] https://github.com/patternfly-kotlin <https://github.com/patternfly-kotlin>
[2] https://github.com/patternfly-java <https://github.com/patternfly-java>