[PatternFly] Get the highlights: PatternFly 2021.03 ✨

Alana Fialkoff afialkof at redhat.com
Wed Mar 17 15:56:29 UTC 2021

Uh oh, looks like I got my stars crossed and added an extra link to the
2021.03 release notes instead! It's always exciting to dive into the
details, but quick reads are fun, too — let's get you the best of both
worlds. 📚

Here's a corrected link to the PatternFly 2021.03 release highlights on
GitHub
<https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-org/blob/master/release-highlights/release-highlights-2021.03/release-highlights.md>
.

Sorry for the mix-up,