[PatternFly] Get the highlights: PatternFly 2021.03 ✨

Alana Fialkoff afialkof at redhat.com
Wed Mar 17 15:11:59 UTC 2021

Happy Wednesday, Flyers!

PatternFly 2021.03
<https://www.patternfly.org/v4/developer-resources/release-notes> went live
last week, and we're excited to share its new features, updates, and
enhancements with you. 🎉

*Speaking of enhancements: We got new highlights. 💇 Release highlights,
that is!*
If you're looking for a crash course on PatternFly 2021.03, these release
highlights are your one-stop shop to learn what's new, what's changed, and
what's in store for future releases. Cut straight to the enhancements that
impact and elevate how you design, develop, and create with us.

Get the latest highlights on GitHub
<https://www.patternfly.org/v4/developer-resources/release-notes> for a
quick, digestible way to meet the latest PatternFly release!

Happy reading (and flying),
Alana

*Alana Fialkoff*
*UX Content Intern*