[PatternFly] Tomorrow's PatternFly community meeting & MORE!

Nicole Thoen nthoen at redhat.com
Mon Feb 21 20:46:31 UTC 2022

Flyers,

This week is a busy week for the PatternFly community!

*Tomorrow, February 22nd at 11:00 AM EST, please join us for our monthly
Community meeting!* In this community meeting we will cover new features
and enhancements, discussion topics pertinent to the PatternFly community,
and what we’re working on next.

This upcoming meeting will include some of the following topics:

   - PatternFly Medium & PatternFly Twitter
   - Highlights from Core & React repos
   - What we are working on...

If you'd like to add any topics to the calendar, please let me know and
feel free to add them to the agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1moBgsrPObjtDRJcBLb_27sfBiT-a0v9djaGm85dxTDg/edit?usp=sharing>
.

To join the meeting on a computer or mobile phone:

Video call link: https://meet.google.com/jbd-uwse-rgk

Or dial: ‪(US) +1 617-675-4444‬ PIN: ‪773 446 192 6866‬#

*Wednesday, February 23rd at 11:00 AM EST, please join us for our regularly
held PatternFly Development Office Hours!* Office hours are a regular
offering where the PatternFly team sets time aside to be available to
address any questions or issues presented by Red Hat product teams and
members of the general PatternFly community.

Feel free to note questions/topics in this Office Hours Notes doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ltdRXX4U-FLunZpPdmQjATZHUTxjyTh-BGsoqdFKTs/edit>
ahead of or during office hours. This will help us be sure the appropriate
PatternFly team members are available during the call and be sure we
prioritize your questions.

To join the meeting on a computer or mobile phone:

Video call link:: https://meet.google.com/qpa-esgo-cvd

Or dial: ‪(US) +1 617-675-4444‬ PIN: ‪317 395 317 7308‬#

*Friday, February 25th is Red Hat's Day of Learning, which is themed around
accessibility* and features many members of the PatternFly community during
its various offerings. Accessibility related resources relevant to various
roles have been collected and hosted on the Day of Learning source page
<https://source.redhat.com/groups/public/day-of-learning/learning_suggestions>.
A few offerings included on the source page worth highlighting for members
of the PatternFly community at Red Hat include:

   - *The Day of Learning call to action: Try a screen reader *
   Open a screen reader (Voice Over if you have a Mac) and learn the most
   basic controls. Also, consider joining the Using Screen Readers With Linux
   A11y Group live demo offered to Red Hat employees on Friday, February 25,
   2022 at 7am EST.
   - *The Day of Learning challenge: Keyboard navigation *#NoMouse
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lVGVtd3LtJ8twe8-Bnb4ntQwsYsF8oogQJ0kJfmIvYg/edit?usp=sharing>Scavenger
   Hunt
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lVGVtd3LtJ8twe8-Bnb4ntQwsYsF8oogQJ0kJfmIvYg/edit?usp=sharing>
(Red
   Hat employees only)
   - *Talk and Q&A: Sharing My Accessibility Experience* (calendar invite
   <https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=N25vZWZmZ29tMzIzcWx0Mmptc203bmtrZG0gY18zdGg2YjZqdnFvOG81MjA4OThpaHRsMG9vb0Bn&tmsrc=c_3th6b6jvqo8o520898ihtl0ooo%40group.calendar.google.com>
-
   Red Hat employees only)
   - *Talk and Q&A: Ongoing Red Hat Accessibility Efforts* (calendar invite
   <https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=M3RqMzBhNDBuamQ3NWxqM3V1Ymhjb2xsZmggY18zdGg2YjZqdnFvOG81MjA4OThpaHRsMG9vb0Bn&tmsrc=c_3th6b6jvqo8o520898ihtl0ooo%40group.calendar.google.com>
-
   Red Hat employees only) - will feature myself as a panelist to talk about
   PatternFly's accessibility efforts.

--

Nicole Thoen

User Experience Developer