[PatternFly] PatternFly community meeting recording + Office hours reminder

Nicole Thoen nthoen at redhat.com
Tue Feb 22 19:02:34 UTC 2022

Flyers,

Thank you to everyone that was able to attend today's PatternFly community
meeting. In case you missed it, you can catch the recording on our YouTube
channel: https://youtu.be/0MNobwGYKBw

Below is the agenda of what was included in this month's presentation.
Additionally, I've attached the slides presented as a pdf, so everyone can
view and access the links.

*And as a reminder, our next PatternFly development office hours are being
held tomorrow at 11am EST.*

Office hours are a regular offering where the PatternFly team sets time
aside to be available to address any questions or issues presented by Red
Hat product teams and members of the general PatternFly community.

Feel free to note questions/topics in this Office Hours Notes doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ltdRXX4U-FLunZpPdmQjATZHUTxjyTh-BGsoqdFKTs/edit>
ahead of or during office hours. This will help us be sure the appropriate
PatternFly team members are available during the call and be sure we
prioritize your questions.

To join the meeting on a computer or mobile phone:
Video call link:: https://meet.google.com/qpa-esgo-cvd
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 617-675-4444‬ PIN: ‪317 395 317 7308‬#

We hope to see you there!

Thank you!

Agenda:
 - Day of Learning
 - Latest release notes
 - PatternFly calendar
 - PatternFly Medium and Twitter

Highlights from Core developers
 - Bug report/feature request template - Sarah
 - New breakpoint documentation - Sarah
 - Created common template for full page demos - Coker
 - Added progress support with plain button - Coker

Highlights from React developers - Titani
 - PatternFly builds on Windows
 - React testing library investigation

What we are working on - Matt

--