[PatternFly] PatternFly development Office Hours this Wednesday

Nicole Thoen nthoen at redhat.com
Tue Jan 11 15:00:00 UTC 2022

Flyers,

Our first PatternFly development office hours are being held this
Wednesday, January 12 at 11am EST.

Office hours are a regular offering where the PatternFly team sets time
aside to be available to address any questions or issues presented by Red
Hat product teams and members of the general PatternFly community.

Feel free to note questions/topics in this Office Hours Notes doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ltdRXX4U-FLunZpPdmQjATZHUTxjyTh-BGsoqdFKTs/edit>
ahead of or during office hours. This will help us be sure the appropriate
PatternFly team members are available during the call and be sure we
prioritize your questions.

To join the meeting on a computer or mobile phone:
Video call link:: https://meet.google.com/qpa-esgo-cvd
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 617-675-4444‬ PIN: ‪317 395 317 7308‬#

Additionally,

We have published a public calendar which you can import
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=cGF0dGVybmZseXRlYW1AZ21haWwuY29t>
and
use to remain aware of community events for PatternFly. This calendar
includes monthly community meetings, regular office hours, and regular
design shares. Each meeting includes the links to the video calls and
agendas. The calendar also includes each projected PatternFly release
window! If you have any questions, please reach out to me -
nthoen at redhat.com.

--

Nicole Thoen

User Experience Developer