[PatternFly] PatternFly Office Hours recording

Nicole Thoen nthoen at redhat.com
Wed Jan 12 20:57:05 UTC 2022

Flyers,

Here is a recording of our most recent office hours
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrCXgnRcfwY>. Some of the topics covered
include:

   - Release highlights from the 2021.16 PatternFly release.
   - Nav spacing issue in OpenShift Dev Console
   - Various Composable Dual List Selector customizations by Chris Santiago
   - Table enhancements - Quick filters from table data
   - Discussion around moving away from usage of the Select component in
   complex use cases and opting for a composable menu approach.

If you have any issues you’d like to discuss with the PatternFly
development team at our next office hours, please feel free to add them to this
document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ltdRXX4U-FLunZpPdmQjATZHUTxjyTh-BGsoqdFKTs/edit>!
We look forward to seeing you there.

--