Cluster don't work good when Sendmail service is included in Piranha

Nebojsa Radojevic radojevicn at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 14:44:21 UTC 2004

Hello

It seem that I found solution.

It has been defined for:
SMTP port options: Port=smtp,Addr=10.2.2.7,Name=MTA
on primary server
SMTP port options: Port=smtp,Addr=10.2.2.3,Name=MTA
on backup server.

When this parametar has been changed to:
SMTP port option: Default
SMTP port option: Default
on both server

piranha starting to work OK.

Especially thank very much to Kawaljeet Singh Chadha !

Best Regards
Nebojsa Radojevic
Belgrade, Serbia

--- kawaljeet singh chadha