Not all interfaces come up

Carlos Infantes infantes_car at gva.es
Wed Dec 21 11:24:08 UTC 2011

We had the same issue here, and after a lot of work we think that the
problem is with the LAN driver. Pulse try to get up the interfaces more
fast than the driver can handle and some IPs dont get up.

Our "solution" was install RedHat but over XenServer, the hypervisor
handles the interfaces without problems.